Friday, January 20, 2012

Comment: How long does hair restoration for?

Hair Restoration Surgery drugs to hair: question Patrick M : How long does hair restoration to work So I think a surgical hair. Who knows how long it will take to work for them, and how long the current procedure best response. response BattleAgainstBald.com I had a procedure to Bosley hair restoration done in July and already, just four months after my surgery, I see good results. Most surgeons say it takes 3-6 months for the results to appear. I first noticed hair growth 2 months

Cure Hair Loss

3 comments:

  1. One of the main advantages of Hair Transplant surgeryis that the risk of infection is low since these cells are harvested from your own body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cure hair loss hair transplant is the best option. There are different procedures such as FUE hair transplant, FUT and Stem Cell FUE. FUE is the best option for hair restoration nowadays.

    ReplyDelete