Saturday, December 3, 2011

If I get a laser hair removal face my face looks different?

Laser hair removal you should keep an eye on: question Shivani : If I had a facial laser hair removal to get my face appear various I mean, I appear a lot more visible what was hidden undesirable hair in this, simply because some Buddies have a laser, and they say, is to make unnecessary. I know that will not make my nose more or much less, or my lips more or much less, lol. But it will make me much more attractive? No stupid comments please Greatest Answer. response Zhao George

Cure Hair Loss

1 comment:

  1. If you'll get laser hair removal on your face, the only thing will change is the hair on it....it won't grow back at least for a long period.
    Such a treatment is safe and effective, but because scaring or burns are some of laser hair removal's side effects you should be careful where you go for it.
    Choose one of the best clinics in your town, like I chose Skin Vitality from Toronto because this way you'll have an experienced physician taking care of you.

    ReplyDelete