Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What results can I expect if I have laser hair removal with different types of lasers in the same field?

hair laser hair on the drug: question SamanthaM : What results can I anticipate when I laser hair removal with distinct kinds of lasers in the very same area I had three sessions Laser hair removal with laser Starlux and now I'm planning 3 much more treatments with a diode laser have. What results can I anticipate from making use of two diverse types of laser hair removal in the same region Best answer: Burn Wed response Winston Hines laser. What do you believe? Answer below!

Cure Hair Loss

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if is a good idea to try two different techniques. What the doctor said about this? Because when I did my laser hair removal Toronto treatment I did about 8 sessions but with the same technique and I remember something the doctor said....that if you start the treatment wit a technique you should finish it.

    ReplyDelete